December 15, 2005

The fifth term

The past few months have been close to the most hectic months of my life. I have learnt more in these past few months than in the rest of my stay at IIMA. Learnt not only academic stuff but other stuff too, i have learnt to understand people, i have learnt to cope with different situations and i have learnt to think under pressure.
Confluence and the whole set of people associated with it have been such an integral part of my life in these past few months that it has taken me days to get out of what i call "The Conflu mode". No regrets though......... :)

Academically this term has been the worst..;)......Being busy with confluence resulted in me doing quite a bit of free riding which i am not at all happy about. But i am really thankful to all my group mates who have been so helpful and understanding.

The term ending has also been pretty memorable culminating in Strat Safari.......the RaviC (read more about him here) course which took us to Malaysia. Strat Safari was an extremely interesting as well as fun learning experience. More about Strat Safari later.....

take care

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://onlyfoolsdie.blogspot.com

12/15/2005 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home