April 19, 2005

2 weeks down and.................

Its been 16 days since i landed in Hyderabad, my hometown, had thought that i would be having loads of fun and freaking out with my family and friends but these 2 weeks have told me something else.......

Except for one or two odd movies, "Mumbai Express" being one of them, a damn pathetic one at that, i dont even know why that movie was made, it made no sense what so ever to me atleast and "Lucky" the other one, that was a really cute movie, and Russia is oh-so-beautiful, would really love to go there some day!!!!!!!.....and a dinner with seniors from IIMA, the rest of my time has been spent at work and in a few hours of sleep............

I was actually enjoying my work, considering the fact that it involved marketing, something i really like......but since the past two days all that i seem to be doing is reading up IT related stuff, which actually is very interesting, but to me who just doesnt seem to like IT, it is bugging me......

There has been a good side also, especially the faccha yahoo group, its fun replying to all those mails, it reminds me of the same time nearly a year ago when we were on that side and doing the very same thing which they are doing now, the same questions, the same answers just that we have changed roles..........

and what ever i say, whatever i crib about, being at home is bliss, ya nothing much to do other than sleeping and an odd outing here and there, but its a great feeling to just lay back and sleep and rest with no worry what so ever.

And ya i am sure like many others i sometimes miss IIMA and its maha-hectic life, be it with studying or having fun!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

really....woman..i never thought i wud miss IIM A so much !!phew..some things jus grows on u !!!: ))

soohASS :-p

4/21/2005 2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dabbu please take the link off. I dont want ppl reading it. And yeah I've written you a long mail. kal baat karoonga.

8

5/02/2005 4:08 PM  
Blogger Leonardi linken said...

Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up, look at the free amazon gift card codes list 2019

8/27/2019 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home